Recalling the classic elegance of the grand seafaring yachts of yesterday, the Sun Odyssey 49DS benefits from the design talents of today's top naval architects, Philippe Briand for the high-performance hull and Vittorio Garroni for the pure, graceful lines.
Sun Odyssey 49 DS
Layouts & Specs
Length overall 14.98 m / 49'2"
Hull length 14.73 m / 48'4"
Standard keel draught 1.65 m / 5'5"
Fuel capacity 240 l / 63 US gal
Water capacity 700 l / 185 US gal
explore the range
Sun Odyssey 50 DSSee details
Sun Odyssey 39 DSSee details
Sun Odyssey 42 DSSee details
Sun Odyssey 45 DSSee details
Sun Odyssey 54 DSSee details
Sun Odyssey 41 DS
Designed for relaxation and comfort
- 2 cabins with double berths and 2 head and shower compartments
- Elegant deck lines with large glass surfaces and excellent ventilation
- Integrated and fully equipped galley features clever storage and a fold-away cover for the sink basin
- Lounging sofa transforms into a berth for maximum comfort
Sun Odyssey 44 DS
An elegant sailboat for countless moments of relaxation
- 2 or 3 cabins with 2 head compartments, each with a separate shower
- Easy handling with a standard in mast furling and centralised sail handling within reach of the twin helms
- Movement about the deck and access to the sea are facilitated by wide sidedecks, inboard shrouds and an open transom