The idea of the new Sun Odyssey 34,2 unites a long history of ocean cruising sailboats with the latest in high-technology construction. Fast and well-equipped, given a sleek and balanced hull section as well as strong comfortable deck, it is the first sailboat of its size to offer 3 genuine cabins along with all of the amenities for distance cruising. Its generous cockpit is laid out to organize sail handling around a protected companionway. Down below, the teak woodwork highlights an exceptionally beautiful salon that complements a practical galley layout complete with a large capacity icebox. Her spacious washroom with separate shower and toilet (in the 2 cabin version) and numerous storage compartments are well-appreciated advantages especially at sea. Find yourself on a JEANNEAU, you'll know shere to go.
- Length overall: 10.3 m / 33'10"
- Hull length: 9.99 m / 32'9"
- Standard keel draught : 1.7 m / 5'7"
- Weight: 4650 kg / 10251 Lbs
- Fuel capacity: 110 l / 29 US gal
- Water capacity: 140 l / 37 US gal
- Available Engines: 20 à 21 kw