The Sun Fast 3300 is a contemporary sailboat that is resolutely turned toward racing and high performance. Easy to handle single-handed, double-handed, or fully crewed, it is as competitive rounding three buoys as on transatlantic races.
• 2 cabins
• Woodwork: Grey cedar
A6 / B7 / C8 / D10
Yanmar 14CV / 10kW Shaft Drive
2020 « Boat of the year » - Sailing World
Architecture & design
David Andrieu, the naval architect behind the Sun Fast line since its inception, is a proven expert in optimizing for the IRC rating rule, as well as working with the Jeanneau builders to deliver boats of exceptional quality which Jeanneau customers expect.
Guillaume Verdier, who is renowned for his work in the America’s Cup and Vendee Globe, will bring a mastery of computational fluid dynamics and finite element analysis to this project, just as he has in the past with other high performance boats, such as the 100’ Commanche and the IMOCA 60 Hugo Boss.
- Length overall: 10.11 m / 33'2"
- Hull length: 9.99 m / 32'9"
- Displacement: 3500 kg / 7716 Lbs
- Standard keel draught : 1.95 m / 6'5"
- Weight: 1400 kg / 3086 Lbs
- Fuel capacity: 50 l / 13 US gal
- Water capacity: 100 l / 26 US gal
- Cabins: 2
- Available Engines: Yanmar 14CV / 10kW Shaft Drive
- CE Category: A6 / B7 / C8 / D10
Sun Fast 3600
The Sun Fast 3600 offers exceptional strength and rigidity
- Twin helms, with a choice of tillers or steering wheels, and 2 rudders allow for exceptional course stability
- Choice of a short or long bow sprit
- Responsive helm, powerful and dynamic
- Large, ergonomic cockpit, with all sail handling within easy reach