An enormous success in the Sun Odyssey line, this sailboat is responsive at the helm and easy to handle, for experienced sailors and motivated beginners, whether you wish to hug the coastline with family or plan your first longer crossings.
• 2 cabins / 1 head
• 3 cabins / 1 head
• Woodwork: Teak or Grey cedar
• Cushions and canvas: Taupe and Graphite ambiances
• Deep draft keel version
• Shoal draft keel version
• Lifting keel version
A6 / B8 / C10 / D12
Yanmar 21CV / 15 kW Shaft Drive
2015 " Boat of the year " - Cruising World
Architecture & design
- Length overall: 10.34 m / 33'11"
- Hull length: 9.97 m / 32'9"
- Hull Beam: 3.44 m / 11'3"
- Displacement: 5340 kg / 11773 Lbs
- Standard keel draught : 1.98 m / 6'6"
- Fuel capacity: 130 l / 34 US gal
- Water capacity: 206 l / 54 US gal
- Cabins: 2 / 3
- Available Engines: Yanmar 21CV / 15 kW Shaft Drive
- CE Category: A6 / B8 / C10 / D12
Sun Odyssey 380
The smallest details have been carefully considered to make her the best sailboat in her size category, including:
- Powerful and stable hull with a hard chine that continues to the bow;
- Unique, warm and inviting, and harmonious interior design;
- Functional interior layout with numerous storage compartments;
- Owner's cabin with a private head and shower compartment and spacious hanging locker.
Sun Odyssey 410
It features the ultimate in comfort and performance, for a unique experience while under way. The contemporary Sun Odyssey 410 benefits from all the latest technical and technological advances in architecture:
- A hard chine running the full length of the hull, for a more powerful and stable hull;
- An inverted bow, for fine entry, better weight distribution and a distinctive look;
- The bow stands clear of the water, for less drag and greater speed;
- Self-aligning twin rudders, with self-aligning bearings, for an improved feel of the helm
Sun Odyssey 440
Innovation for greater ease and comfort
- An entirely new, innovative layout for greater ease of movement about the boat
- Multiple technical advantages to perfect handling and comfort on board
- A contemporary and harmonious layout
- An incredibly spacious, bright and comfortable owner’s cabin