While excellent performance and powerful speed are ensured on your outings with the Cap Camarat 9.0 WA, this boat will surprise you with the level of comfort and equipment on board, as well, enabling you to enjoy extended cruises.
B6 - C10 (in progress)
1 x 350 HP
2 x 250 HP
2019 "Best of boat - Best for fun"
Architecture & design
- Length overall: 8.6 m / 28'3"
- Hull length: 7.96 m / 26'1"
- Hull Beam: 2.98 m / 9'9"
- Weight: 2487 kg / 5483 Lbs
- Fuel capacity: 2 x 200 l / 2 x 53 US gal
- Water capacity: 100 l / 26 US gal
- Cabins: 1
- Available Engines: 1 x 350 HP
2 x 250 HP
- CE Category: B6 - C10 (in progress)
Cap Camarat 5.5 WA
All of the Cap Camarat’s benefits combined
- Comfortable cabin with two berths and storage (chemical WC)
- Spacious cockpit with sliding bench seat
- Inviting cockpit with table and pivoting bolster seats
- Quick acceleration for water skiing
Cap Camarat 6.5 WA serie3
A comfortable family boat
- Excellent new hull designed byMichael Peters
- Extremely large recessed sundeck
- Large U-shaped cockpit that transforms into a sundeck
- Flush aft swim platforms
Cap Camarat 7.5 WA SERIE3
Greater Performance and Comfort at Sea
- Large aft cockpit with optional exterior galley
- Forward deck with spacious sundeck and seats with adjustable backrests
- Spacious, bright cabin with a double berth
- Helm station with an optional T-TOP
- Leaning post with an exterior galley or an optional large live well