At first glance, she is clearly a Sun Odyssey. Moreover, the Sun Odyssey 439 reflects the design trend that started with the Sun Odyssey 409. Dynamic lines, a hard chine on the hull, lots of hatches and windows along with bevelled edges on the deck combine to form a powerful and straight forward design from the pen of Philippe Briand. But her natural beauty is more than skin deep. A closer look reveals an innovative deck plan that makes sailing easy. A Jeanneau is first, and foremost, for sailing. Three main concepts shape the Sun Odyssey 439: a fast, seaworthy sailboat, simple to use deck and sail plans and a high-quality interior.
- Length overall: 13.34 m / 43'9"
- Hull length: 12.99 m / 42'7"
- Hull Beam: 4.24 m / 13'11"
- Displacement: 9640 kg / 21253 Lbs
- Standard keel draught : 2.2 m / 7'3"
- Fuel capacity: 200 l / 53 US gal
- Water capacity: 330 l / 87 US gal
- Cabins: 2 - 3 - 4
- Available Engines: 40KW / 54HP
- CE Category: A10/B11/C12