No matter what her dimensions may be, each Cap Camarat WA has always offered increased comfort on board. The Cap Camarat 6.5 WA does not deviate from this rule, and it features a superb design, directly inspired by that of the Cap Camarat 7.5 WA. With a robust, redesigned hull line, a sculpted console and an enhanced dashboard, the overall style is strengthened by design elements from the largest Cap Camarat.
200 HP / 147,2 kW
Architecture & design
- Length overall: 6.59 m / 21'7"
- Hull length: 6.06 m / 19'11"
- Hull Beam: 2.48 m / 8'2"
- Standard Draft : 0.66 m / 2'2"
- Weight: 1050 kg / 2315 Lbs
- Fuel capacity: 170 l / 45 US gal
- Water capacity: 50 l / 13 US gal
- Available Engines: 200 HP / 147,2 kW
- CE Category: C-7
Cap Camarat 8.5 WA
Extremely versatile: elegance, liveability, a fluid, dynamic design
- 2 double berths with separate head compartment with shower
- Convertible saloon with sea view
- Exterior cockpit galley
- Powerful V-shaped hull with single or twin engines