On the water, speed and exhilarating sensations are guaranteed, without compromising dependability, ease of handling and safety at sea. These sailboats will impress you with their seaworthy qualities, stability and robust structure.
The Sun Fast 32300, a bold racing boat, without compromise, designed for success!
• A modern, innovative hull
• An optimised keel
• A rig positioned aft
• A lighter deck plan
• Exceptional stability, for short-handed ocean crossings
• Multiple masts, keels and cockpit layouts available for adaptation to different programmes
The Sun Fast 3600 offers exceptional strength and rigidity
• Twin helms, with a choice of tillers or steering wheels, and 2 rudders allow for exceptional course stability
• Choice of a short or long bow sprit
• Responsive helm, powerful and dynamic
• Large, ergonomic cockpit, with all sail handling within easy reach
A Sun Fast must be a fun boat, easy to handle, one that strikes a good balance between high performance in offshore racing, fleet races, and IRC, whether with short-handed crew (single-handed or double-handed) or full crew. In summary, I tried to make the Sun Fast a very high-performance boat that remains easy to handle, and above all, a fun boat, whether offshore or rounding 3 buoys…