What is all the fuss about with the Jeanneau Marlin 895 and its claim to be the SUV of the sea?
The new Marlin 895 capitalises on its sister (the 895 cruiser) success by having it all in one neat package, large walk around side deck, a proper bow cockpit with bow boarding ladder and sun pad and cushioned seats in a nearly enclosed circle.
- Paddle board rack above two sun roof options, bulwark side gate to step ashore, extra wide side doors for easy access to the helm and saloon.
- 2 double cabins with separate doors, hull windows and opening port holes.
- A stand-up heads with hot water shower.
- A galley and gas cooker in a saloon with 3 forward facing seats and bench combinations whist still offering a saloon table that converts to another berth.
- The rear cockpit has one level easy entry from the stern and an all-round fold away seating in set up. Cockpit tables are available in both the stern and bow cockpits.
- Twin outboard engines in an offshore pack age with extra large fuel tanks to make it Cat B it is not wonder this boat is Boat of the year 2020.
This is a boat that has all the up side of Outboards with their economy, ease of maintaining, performance and build cost saving in construction.
Up sides on inboard engines and she still performs as an offshore cruiser.
With 3 x 300 litre tanks you can go to Jersey and back in one trip and still have enough for the weekend fishing trip. This boat is primarily a cruiser and with its easy walkaround side decks and access to the bow to put fenders and lines out its perfect for extending you cruising potential what whatever your age and physical requirements.
Alternatively, if its fishing with friends and a boys weekend you desire then you can strip the boat down to a more basic arrangement. With an added fishing pack such as rod holders, deck wash and baitwell you can set her up for off shore fishing and wreck drifting as well as cruising with family and friends.
We are the home of the Merry fisher 4 x 4 of the sea market here in the South West Ordering 3 of these Marlins 895s ahead of any other dealer and ahead of its UK debut. We know a winner when we see it!
And when you can come and visit us and see her on the water.
Atlantic Yachts Specialise in Merry Fisher outboard boats and have years of experience with the product.
The Managing Director of the company having sold Beneteau as well he and his team really know the product and the competition. They believe in testing personally every boat so they can speak from experience and guide you to your perfect boat. That and the ongoing support from their dedicated team of after sales technicians and warranty team you can be assured of the very best service for years to come.