Ideal for beautiful, sunny days, the Cap Camarat 7.5 WA Series 3 offers an escape for a couple spending a weekend on the water.
Architecture & design
Michael Peters Yacht Design
Cap Camarat 7.5 CC Série3
- Length overall: 7.37 m / 24'2"
- Hull length: 6.98 m / 22'11"
- Hull Beam: 2.51 m / 8'3"
- Standard Draft : 1 m / 3'3"
- Weight: 1554 kg / 3426 Lbs
- Fuel capacity: 330 l / 87 US gal
- Water capacity: 80 l / 21 US gal
- Cabins: 1
- CE Category: C9
Cap Camarat 5.5 WA
All of the Cap Camarat’s benefits combined
- Comfortable cabin with two berths and storage (chemical WC)
- Spacious cockpit with sliding bench seat
- Inviting cockpit with table and pivoting bolster seats
- Quick acceleration for water skiing
Cap Camarat 6.5 WA serie3
A comfortable family boat
- Excellent new hull designed byMichael Peters
- Extremely large recessed sundeck
- Large U-shaped cockpit that transforms into a sundeck
- Flush aft swim platforms
Cap Camarat 9.0 WA
Perfect for family cruising
- Large, comfortable saloon
- Large aft swim platforms
- Forward & aft sundecks
- 2 double berths
- Separate shower