Jeanneau has tapped all of its savoir-faire in ergonomic design to give the Cap Camarat 7.5 CC Series 3 surprising versatility and spaciousness.
Architecture & design
Michael Peters Yacht Design
- Length overall: 7.37 m / 24'2"
- Hull length: 6.98 m / 22'11"
- Hull Beam: 2.51 m / 8'3"
- Standard Draft : 1 m / 3'3"
- Weight: 1592 kg / 3510 Lbs
- Fuel capacity: 330 l / 87 US gal
- Water capacity: 80 l / 21 US gal
- Cabins: 1
- CE Category: C9
Cap Camarat 5.5 CC
Inspired by the larger Cap Camarat, each instant spent aboard is pure pleasure.
- Tapered V-shaped hull, ideal for water skiing, fishing or cruising
- Spacious and inviting aft cockpit
- Central aft sliding bench seating adjusts for use even with the motor
Cap Camarat 6.5 CC serie3
A well balanced Center Console
- Cleverly balances ease of handling, design and comfort on board
- Particularly comfortable ergonomic cockpit design
- Dual access to the console
- A new hull designed by Michael Peters
Cap Camarat 9.0 CC
A true day boat for fishing & family fun:
- Exceptionally fluid movement about the deck
- 2 folding bench seats
- Cockpit with comprised of a true daybed and forward saloon