JEANNEAU SAILBOATS, UNPARALLELED DRIVE
The 8th generation is already benefiting from an aura of recognition by marine professionals and by the public. In just a few months, Jeanneau has earned an array of awards!
On the heels of two successful sailboat models launched last year, the SUN ODYSSEY 440 and SUN ODYSSEY 490, the line is now expanding to include a third model: the SUN ODYSSEY 410. This newest addition is designed by Marc Lombard, a longstanding design partner who draws much of his inspiration from race boats. This model will be unveiled at the upcoming autumn shows!
JEANNEAU POWERBOATS, INNOVATION AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Constantly willing to innovate and develop the Powerboat range, JEANNEAU is proud to announce the new models that will be unveiled at the upcoming Autumn shows!
We endeavour to offer the most comprehensive range of inboard and outboard boats with 5 new models:
- the new NC 37 is open to the exterior. This model is faithful to the spirit of the line, designed for comfortable, easy cruising.
- the new LEADER 30 Hors-Bord, designed for coastal cruising.
- the new LEADER 33 Hors-Bord, a sporty look & on-trend style of luxurious outboard models with its sport top and continuous windows in the hull.
- the new CAP CAMARAT 6.5 WA SÉRIE3, the highly successful Walk-Around line will also grow to include a 6-metre model.
- the new CAP CAMARAT 6.5 CC SÉRIE3 A sporty, family boat by nature, featuring a particularly comfortable ergonomic cockpit design.
- the new CAP CAMARAT 9.0 CC, new day boat boasting a very elegant design who can accommodate up to 11 people on board.
The spirit of the Merry Fisher will take on a multi-use dimension with the launch of the MERRY FISHER 605 MARLIN, and a surprise for the end of the year!
Designed in collaboration with GARRONI Design, SARRAZIN Design and MICKAËL PETERS Yacht Design.