The CAP 540 slips from her little trailer into the sea. Once prepared for the sea and having motored beyond the confines of the harbour, she leaves behind her the smell of the land. With the wind behind her, the sails billow full and she pushes out into the freshness of the open sea, leaving a wake into which later reel the lines dropped from her stern.
- Length overall: 5.6 m / 18'4"
- Hull length: 5.4 m / 17'9"
- Hull Beam: 2.35 m / 7'9"
- Standard keel draught : 0.64 m / 2'1"
- Weight: 680 kg / 1499 Lbs
- Fuel capacity: 30 l / 8 US gal
- Cabins: 1
- CE Category: 4/5 ème