JEANNEAU is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. jeanneau.com is conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA, with the exception of a few limitations listed below in which content does not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on www.jeanneauamerica.com/en :
- Phone : +33 (0) 2 51 64 20 20
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal address : Route de La Roche sur Yon, 85500 Les Herbiers (France)
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
COMPATIBILITY WITH BROWSERS AND ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY
The JEANNEAU website has been tested with the following browsers and assistive technologies :
- NVDA 2019.2 + Mozilla Firefox 68
- JAWS 2019 + Microsoft Edge
- Orca 3.34 + Mozilla Firefox 68
- Chrome for Android 8.0.0 + TalkBack
Accessibility of the JEANNEAU website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer :
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure that our website is accessible, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
- Contrast: some text items with image backgrounds might be difficult to read for some users.
- Keyboard interaction with menu items: menu items should be activated by the space bar and the enter key, but at present only the enter key works. This is also the case for the tabs on the contact page.
- Videos: The videos presented on the website do not currently have closed captions or transcriptions. Jeanneau will strive to provide subtitles and transcriptions for all future video content.
- Downloadable documents in PDF: these might prove difficult to read for some assistive technologies. We can convert documents to new formats upon request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Please let us know if you encounter any further accessibility barriers and we will do our best to remedy them.
Association BrailleNet, concluded an accessibility audit in september 2020 and worked with us to ensure our website is compliant.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement was approved on september 2020 by :
Association BrailleNet, 12bis Avenue Maurice Thorez, 94200 Ivry-sur-Seine, FRANCE
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback promptly. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to the national authority, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.