Sporty and family-friendly, the Cap Camarat 6.5 CC Series 3 features a concentration of clever, ergonomic design. This success results from forty years of experience, cruising, and innovations.
200 CV (HP)
Architecture & design
- Length overall: 6.86 m / 22'6"
- Hull length: 6.11 m / 20'1"
- Hull Beam: 2.52 m / 8'3"
- Weight: 1020 kg / 2249 Lbs
- Fuel capacity: 170 l / 45 US gal
- Water capacity: 50 l / 13 US gal
- Available Engines: 200 CV (HP)
- CE Category: C8
Cap Camarat 5.5 CC
Inspired by the larger Cap Camarat, each instant spent aboard is pure pleasure.
- Tapered V-shaped hull, ideal for water skiing, fishing or cruising
- Spacious and inviting aft cockpit
- Central aft sliding bench seating adjusts for use even with the motor
Cap Camarat 7.5 CC Serie3
The perfect blend of sportiness and comfort
- Vast forward and aft cockpits can each be transformed into a sundeck
- Wide bench seating forward of the console for relaxing comfortably, facing the sea
- Helm station with an optional T-TOP
- Leaning post with an exterior galley or an optional large live well
Cap Camarat 9.0 CC
A true day boat for fishing & family fun:
- Exceptionally fluid movement about the deck
- 2 folding bench seats
- Cockpit with comprised of a true daybed and forward saloon