Merry Fisher Marlin models are characterised by an inverted windscreen and a walk-around deck plan. Safety, performance and featuring simplified handling are the watchwords of this line, with an deep side decks, a proven hull and an outboard engine. This line features an adventurous contemporary design.
First and foremost, its design has been carefully studied for fun, sporty outings
• Extremely easy to handle and safe boat
• Excellent visibility
• Spacious cabin with a double berth and head
• The model is trailerable
The adventurous SUV concept
• Very wide side door
• Generous and modular cockpit
• Wide swim platforms
• Recessed sidedeck
The SUV of the Sea
• Wide aft platforms with easy cockpit access
• 2 integrated sideways
• Available in 2 versions: with/without aft sliding door
• Large windows surface
• Central bench remains available when engine is up
• Side door access from the helm station to the starboard sidedeck
The Merry Fisher 895 Marlin is versatile and is ready for an adventure!
• Side access gate for safe boarding
• Swim platforms are easily accessible
• Sliding aft bench seat with a high back can move forward allowing for the engines to be raised
These powerboats are inspired by Scandinavian style and adapted to meet the needs of customers from around the world.